Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Failed on mock TP practical test 5 days before the actual TP test



Sunday’s training session (28.07) I was allocated to a new instructor who is not from my allocated group. He pointed out a lot of my mistakes which were not highlighted by my group instructors before. He also conducted a mock test for me and I scored 48 demerit points from the mock test.

Below are detail analysis of my mock test results:

Circuit – total 24 demerit points

Incorrect position (before move up on ramp) – 2 points
Incorrect technique (hard braking) – 4 points
Fail to adjust mirror before driving (vertical parking) – 2 points
Unnecessary stopping – 2 points
Cause other vehicles to slow down or take evasive action – 8 point
Incorrect Position – 2 points
Fail to check mirror before slowing down – 2 points
Incorrect braking technique (hard/late/sudden) – 2 points

On-the-road – total 24 demerit points

Change lane within yellow box (after U-turn at CCK Rd) – 6 points
Not enough side clearance given to other road users (motorcyclist) – 8 points
Change lane abruptly – 4 points
Failed to check blind spot/mirror – 4 points
Improper turning (wide/sharp) – 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment